Monday – Thursday: $3,000 ($1,000 To Hold Date)
Monday – Thursday: $2,500 (Non Wedding Event. Must end by 10 PM)
Friday & Sunday: $4,500 ($2,000 To Hold Date)
Saturday: $5,500 ($2,000 To Hold Date)
Weekly Day Rates (Monday – Thursday before 5 PM): $300/ hr (3 hour minimum)
The Citrus Ballroom
Max capacity – 150 Guests for ceremony and reception.
200 Guests max for reception-only with a dance floor.
Reception Package Includes:
(Cost varies by date)
* 5 hour use of the Citrus Ballroom ($500 per additional hour).
* Seating: Chiavari Chairs for up to 150 guests (Additional small fee per added guest for seating & tables).
* 60” banquet rounds / rectangle tables; or mixture of both (Seats 8-10).
* Gift table & Guest book table.
* On-Site Event Manager (Does not replace Wedding Coordinator)
* Door Attendant (Additional door attendant and/or Security is required with a guest count over 100).
Ceremony Package Includes:
* One hour ceremony & ceremony set-up.
* Arch & sweetheart table.
* Room set-up: tables & chairs.
* Use of Mezzanine for cocktail hour.
* Mezzanine is also available for rehearsal dinners on a first come, first serve basis.
* One rehearsal at a designated time (Generally scheduled on Thursdays before event).
Customize Your Package
* Monroe Penthouse Suite: $500
* G. Stanley Wilson Room (Groom’s Room): $500
* Décor Package: $500
Use of all décor in décor store. Constantly growing, so there are hundreds of
items to see (NO flowers included in décor store).
* Wedding Coordinator: $995+
Includes rehearsal (CCEM Inc., or Loft .84 locations only), timeline plans, seating charts & table décor placement.
* Catering Packages: (starting at) $15 per person and up.
A catering meeting can be planned to go over the variety of packages available & tastings can be scheduled.
Outside caterers welcome with an outside catering fee & must be licensed & insured.
* Music & In-House DJ’S Are Available
* Linens: (starting at) $10 per table for basic colored floor length.
Linen overlays & napkins also available & can be special ordered. Price varies on type.
* Tableware: Plates, glasses, goblets & silverware can be rented.